Welcome to the New RICSNTA Online Community
Hi RICSNTA Member,
RICSNTA is pleased to announce a new benefit for our members (you). The Rhode Island Certified School Nurse Teacher Association (RICSNTA) online community is now live! All RICSNTA members are automatically included in the community, you must be an active member to participate in the discussion forum. The community is very much like the NASN All Member Forum but it is a space just for RICSNTA members to discuss and share topics of particular interest to practices in Rhode Island.
We are excited about this new resource because it will keep us connected in between our RICSNTA face-to-face meetings and help us share knowledge throughout the year. The new online community is professional and private and the provides a tangible member benefit. The community discussion list will also help RICSNTA to communicate more dynamically with you, respond more quickly to your needs, and receive your input on critical industry issues.
Below is a little more information about the community. We'd love to hear what you think. Please reply to the group and let us and your peers know!
The RICSNTA community has a discussion list, resource library, member directory and more.
- To find the community, go to SchoolNurseNet https://schoolnursenet.nasn.org and select My Communities from the Community menu. You will be prompted to login using your NASN website login.
- To send a new message to the community discussion list, simply create an email and address it to
To learn more about the community discussion list, read this blog post on SchoolNurseNet https://schoolnursenet.nasn.org/blogs/sharon-conley/2018/01/31/all-you-need-to-know-about-schoolnursenet-discussi.
NASN requires all persons using the service to be familiar with the NASN Code of Conduct. So, please carefully read the code here: https://schoolnursenet.nasn.org/codeofconduct1 . A link to the code is at the top of the Community discussion page, so you will be able to refer back to it easily.
RICSNTA welcomes all members to utilize this community discussion service. We respectfully request that you:
* carefully read and follow NASN's Code of Conduct.
* ensure that you credit any resources shared with the author of said resources
* ensure that any recommendations that you suggest to others follow best practices, are current, relevant, and accurate.
* have permission from the current president to post any advertisements, open positions, or any topic that may be controversial.
If your not currently a member of RICSNTA/NASN join today to be able to access this great tool to support your school nuring practice here in RI. We hope that this Community Discussion tool will prove helpful to you. There is a discussion tab at the bottom of the blue banner on the left. If you have any questions or concerns please contact one of the community moderators:
Rachel Cruz at email@example.com
Emilie Cunningham-Joost at firstname.lastname@example.org
Diane Kowal at email@example.com